Tuesday 27 April 2010

A Complimentary Compliment

Hi, I'm Becky. My guerilla art intervention involved distributing around Chatham compliments that were intended to simply brighten up someone's day or make people feel good about themselves; a simple but effective gesture of kindness!!! I added to the pile of compliments, some other 'notice' signs to make people think a little differently, or subtle commands that might make students change the way they'd usually do things to make their day a little more eventful/exciting. I stuck them with bluetac in areas such as the lift where a lot of people would gather, or on doors and steps so people would notice the bright colours when taking their usual route around the building. Here are some images to show my process.




No comments:

Post a Comment